Call our team on  023 8214 6797
logo number eight business finance

Invoice Finance

icon invoice finance

This product has been available and supporting the cash flow needs of businesses for many decades. The objective is to unlock cash tied up in sales invoices that are subject to credit terms. Typically, the lender will advance 80% of the gross invoice value on the day it is issued. The remaining 20% is paid once the invoice has been settled by the end customer. The market is evolving and is able to offer a range of hybrid options. The market has also become very competitive, therefore, if used correctly, the cost to a business can be negligible. The stigma that once existed for this type of financing is disappearing quickly as more flexibility and transparency is introduced. Identifying the best-fit product and provider can be a challenge. The invoice finance market has not grown much in recent years and I am seeing less and less need for a traditional invoice finance facility. Instead, funding against one, two or three invoices and on an ad hoc basis, is being preferred.

Please type your full name.
Invalid Input
Invalid email address.
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
aaaa